Thursday, January 1, 2009

I said NEVER....

E-gads! I said I would never do a blog site because it seems so darn narcissistic when the blog is primarily about the writer! It's kind of like when I cursed those "idiots" that drive their car across a flooded road, thinking I have so much more sense than that. Except on the night that I did just that and drown my sweet little Acura Integra in the creek, and dragged my poor husband out on a cold, rainy night to rescue me instead of calling Triple A. Oops, I digress, but wanted to put my "no, never" in the proper perspective! I don't know why I decided to do a blog, but I was thinking I could write mostly about my hiking adventures with Cayenne and post some pretty images that otherwise sit in the designated "My Picture" files. Oh, yes, and whenever I finish reading a good book, I usually want to broadcast my enthusiasm and suggest it to those I think would love it. Oh, and also, I am kind of opinionated about politics and social issues and this allows me to spout all I want, maybe only to empty air, but who cares?!! And, then, there are days when I want to wallow in the profundities of life and I just know there is an audience of family and friends who really, really want to know. :-) Here is the reality: I will probably be hot to do this blog thing for a few weeks and then it will just fade away...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment